Saturday, August 30, 2008

PayPerPost

Wow, can you imagine the excitement I felt when I got the message that my blog was finally approved and I could write posts? I’m so eager, that I feel all giddy and nervous.

I want to be able to write with good content and be able to adapt to all the new resources, that come available to me. I’m sure I will find this an adventure as well as valuable experience in my writing endeavors. I hope my blog reviews

will be an asset to the website.

Payperpost has kindly allowed me to join their fine website and become a blogger with numerous others, who are well established writers. I am looking forward to finding my place as a writer in the ranks with them.

I became a blogger through an acquaintance that writes for “>Payperpost, and was scared to death when I first started my blogs. Today, after many trial and errors, I have finally accomplished my goal, to become a writer for PPP.

So, spread the word, writing for PPP will be an advantage to bloggers and advertisers alike.

No comments: