Saturday, August 30, 2008

Adoption A Privilege

I want to share this with you,I thought it was such a great quote. Love is wonderful, when shared through the mind of a child. Children, when small are so humble and sweet. Read this and see if you like this child’s idea of adoption.

Teacher of first graders was discussing a picture of a family. One little boy in the picture had a different hair color than the other members. One of her students suggested that he was adopted.

A little girl said, “I know all about adoption. I was adopted.”

“What does it mean to be adopted?” asked another child

“It means”, said the girl, “that you grew in your mommy’s heart instead of her tummy!”

I really believe this is one of the greatest quotes I’ve seen. I had several comments from readers and they really liked this. To be loved by a set of parents, in such a manner, gives credit to the world we live in. Adoption, is a wonderful way, to give happiness, back to our world.

No comments: