Saturday, August 30, 2008

Crazy Ninjas...........

What’s up with these young people, who think the freeway, is their personal raceway?

Have you seen these young people on these Ninja motorcycles, flying at top speeds down the freeway? It’s amazing, how they just pop a “wheely” and cruise down the road on the back wheel, for X amount of minutes. then down they come, almost loosing control of the bike.

No wonder there are so many deaths on these bikes. They should be outlawed, to anyone under thirty years of age. I’m not sure that would change the statistics any. I have a couple of children, in their thirties, that I don’t believe, would have any better sense, than to do the same as these, young idiots.

It takes my breath every time one passes me on the road. I’m just praying that he will get past me without loosing control and sliding under my car or the one’s in front of me. I’m afraid the site of such an accident would scar my emotions, for the rest of my life. I would have a hard time sleeping at night, should my car hit a person’s body lying in the road.

My spouse calls them potential “organ donors” , to which I definitely agree. What more horrible thing for parents to experience than loosing a young adult child to such a thing. Just think of all the hopes and dreams they’ve wanted for that child, now destroyed, from reckless fun.

I realize the adrenaline is flowing, when they go at high speeds down the freeways. Passing cars with the idea that we are “eating their dust”, can only cause a frinzy to the excitement, they feel.

I only hope that the laws are adjusted to stop this kind of accidents, and save the lives of these young people. It’ really sad that anyone has to suffer from reckless actions. Unfortunately, the world is full of uncontrolled stupid actions.

No comments: