Sunday, August 31, 2008

Blogging

I’m really getting into this thing called blogging and still I feel like such a kid. I will be working on a post and the thing will get rejected, for some small glitch, I’ve ignored or missed. You’d think I had it down by now, oh but not so. I feel so stupid, when it comes to blogging…….and I still have a lot to learn. That’s the problem, learning when I’d rather be making money. Then there are those websites that get you caught up in their system and then just drop you and forget your there. I send emails to them and they act as if they are offended, that I’m even trying. Hell, if I knew how to get my PR up any better, I sure as heck do it. Can’t afford all these fancy “traffic drivers”. Being a “newbie” is rough enough as it is, why do they have to kick us in the teeth? I know this is a “wa wa” thing, but that’s the way I feel.

No comments: