Sunday, August 31, 2008

Flowers for Me?

I like to surround myself with flowers, and hope that the people who drive by will enjoy, them as much as I do. It’s nice to be able to grow my own, because I’ve lived in apartments, where you’re limited as to what you can grow and how you can grow it. So, here are a few of my plants. ENJOY!

Picture 052.jpg Picture 091.jpg 037.JPG

This Florabogosa? Cactus Hibiscus

0131.JPG 014.JPG

My red rose…. My yellow rose…….

There’s a certain excitement that comes over me when i see one of my flowers about to bloom. I really can’t explain, except it comes from growing the plant and watching it evolve from the plant it was to the plant it is. That’s where the excitement and enjoyment comes from. Especially, if you’ve taken it as a small clipping, rooted it and set it out in the big yard to grow.

No comments: