Saturday, August 30, 2008

Evil or Just Lonely?

Have you ever noticed the extremes a woman will go, to get a man? It’s amazing and sometimes crazy, the different ways a woman will carry on in order to catch a certain eye. I’ve been one of those women, so I know the extremes I’ve exhibited. I’m actually ashamed of my worldly ways, at times. It seems no matter what I do, some other woman has already done it. Even worse is the outcome of your efforts.

Often times the men could care less, about what your doing. I’ve seen it happen time and time again. You break your neck flaunting yourself in front of them, and they laugh at you. Hey, could you leave my teeth, for the next guy? It’s just degrading to put yourself in the potential situation for disaster. I know that these men, can have their pick of potential mates, but heck a girl’s gotta do something.

Many of our men have gone to the other sex, leaving us with a shortage to work with. How do you think it feels to see the fabulous guy, feel a sudden urge to flirt with him, only to find out “he’s gay”. Talking about a letdown, now that’s a real kick in the teeth. What you could have done, with that hunk is beyond words.

So, then it’s on to a different man, not as good looking, or exciting, but it’s a man. After awhile, you’ve gotten to this plateau. You’ve even let down your standards to compensate for what your unable to snag. Yes, there’s just too many women out there, waiting for you to slip out of sync, for one second. They pounce like hungry wolves, ready for the “kill”. You must keep on your toes at all times, or he’ll be out the door, with another fool. I believe there isn’t anything that a woman wouldn’t do to take advantage of a slippery situation. I’ve seen it happen once too often. I’ve been the victim as well as the stealer, so you could say experience, is with me. Yes, we women have our evil ways, and there’s no getting around it.

No comments: