Saturday, August 30, 2008

Amy Winehouse..........

Well, I never…………..

Can you imagine what we are promoting for our children to look up to? It never ceases to amaze me, the extent these performers, will go to to get into the limelight. Some say, that all those tattoo’s are sexy. Back in the “old days”, they were considered “vulgar & obscene”.

Now, I don’t know about you, but to me the world has gotten to the point, that there is nothing sacred left. I can just see what our young children will be looking up to in the future.

Amy can’t even get a Visa, to come over here, and she’s getting all this money, because of her “REHAB”? Wow, just go for it “inmates”! I think you’ve got as good a chance as Amy!

If this is what you call “Pop” culture……….she’s on top of the list. Talent, has nothing to do with her. I’m sure she can “Rock On”, with all this popularity, she has achieved. I’m not impressed.

No comments: