Thursday, September 4, 2008

Writing a Fill In Post

What I have here is a chance, to work and I’m finding it hard to keep the criteria going to speed along the process and still be able to get my posts done in a timely manner. I have to write a post between each paid post in order to comply with the rules and standards of the websites I’m working for. So, without further delay I write in order to write. Now how is that for understanding, what I’m saying to you? If your a blogger then you totally understand and just maybe you have a small bit of sympathy for me.

Either way, it’s got to be done or else. We know what that or else, means. Rejection, is a hard word to swallow and one I don’t handle too well. Just ask my colleagues. They know all too well, to get out of the way, when rejection, creeps into my world.

No comments: