Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Cat's Life

It’s been a lazy crazy day, watching the Payperpost website, for more posts to do, plus catching up with my friends and letting them know what’s going on in my world.

I guess the cat’s thinking I’ve disowned him, or forgotten him. He keeps coming in looking at me and meowing. I’ve fed him, hey what else could he possibly want. A rub maybe, yeah that’s it, he’s such a baby.

If I’m lucky things will go well, today and all my work will get done in a timely manner. If not then I crashed…….what a bad thing that will be……I don’t like spur of the moment battles to undertake, but if I have to, I will.

Maybe I’ll be lucky and nothing will happen. Tomorrow’s another day, waiting to happen.

1 comment:

Identity Crisis Girl said...

My cat's been acting a little neglected, too. Darn blogging is addicting! We'd better be careful, or they'll all start finding ways to unplug our computers!

-- Identity Crisis Girl
http://www.IdentityCrisisGirl.com