Thursday, September 4, 2008

Procrastination

So, what am I doing today, to get my world going in the right direction? Ouch, that’s a no-brainer, when it comes to what I’m doing. As you can see, I’m on the computer again, which is one of my daily habits, and trying to get other chores done. The printer doesn’t want to work properly and I’ve re-done this thing several times and it still messes up. Darn printer is aggravating me, just one more thing to start my day off. Chores consist of doing laundry, going to the freezer and getting something out to thaw for dinner, doing the dishes. Oh heck you name it, I need to do it. I’ve been a bit lazy lately and haven’t been doing the proper things. Now, I’m ashamed to admit that, but sometimes, I get off into a different world, and it’s not including those things.

Procrastination, is my middle name, most of the time. Just when I think I will, I don’t. How’s that for good comment? So, here I sit, wondering, what I’ll do today and not really wanting to do much of anything.

No comments: