Monday, September 15, 2008

A Comment on Drug Testing

I received a comment on one of my posts, and so I thought I'd try to explain.....for those of you who already understand......please disregard this post..... In the USA, many companies, call for mandatory drug tests when employees are hired. There are times during employment, that an employee maybe be called upon to give a urine sample, when there is some speculation about their current employment status. Random testing of government, state and local employees, is important to keep the employees and country in a drug free environment, protecting both parties. If immigrants want to work, here, then the person, who wrote the article, that I shared, thinks that they should have to do the same as the American people.........it's as simple as that......

No comments: