Monday, September 8, 2008

Goodbye To Another One.......

Another acquaintance has passed on to the next world and it seems like everyone I know is just about gone. If things keep going the way they have been, there won’t be any left to come to my funeral. :( I guess that means that I’m out living most of the people I have known down through the years. Many of the people I went to school with as a child and teen, are gone. It really feels weird, to think of these people, not being alive. They were the same age as me and went through the same areas of life, that I did while going to school. Now they are dead and gone, from this earth. I know it’s a sure thing, but they sure got cheated on their years down here…or up here…….however the case may be. :) It’s getting a little weird, being alive with people younger than me. I’m not griping, just wondering how it will be if I live another 30 years…… :( Gosh, it’s really going to be a trip…..! I’m one of long life and I could stay around a few more years. My mom is still alive and she’s in her 80’s, so I’m looking toward some extra one’s. :)

No comments: