Thursday, September 4, 2008

Kicked in the Teeth

Boy, that was a hard lesson learned, what a kick in the teeth! I’m still trying to be a good blogger and I keep kicking my own self, down the ladder of success. You’d think I’d watch what I’m doing and get things done right! Now I’ve lost another post, because of my stupid hurry, trying to get the job done and get another post, while it was there.

Well, if I don’t get kicked off of the website, I’ll be lucky…….that’s two rejected posts in one day, and that’s an “ouch”, especially since it’s because of the same sin. I’m not really wanting to do this, I’m getting in too big a hurry and making mistakes. That’s it, no more of this crap….I don’t like loosing money, after all my hard work researching and writing, not to mention all the grabbing for a job. I’m going to take my time from now on, no matter how many jobs, slip by while I’m busy doing a post.

If you think that’s bad, the very next day, I got another website, that wanted to kick me too. Now, how’s that for making waves? then I thought I had been approved on a job, thats time of running had run out on and now I find I won’t get paid for it, because I have already deleted it from my blog. If it’s time had run out, then why did I need to keep it on my blog? I don’t understand, but then there’s a lot I don’t understand.

No comments: