Thursday, January 15, 2009

Some Have It Worse........

We have a cool weekend, the weather temps dropped down into the 30's in several places here in the Lone Star State. I'm not a cold weather person and shiver is a cold wind blows past me. It seems I can't ever get the right set of clothes on and it's either too warm or not warm enough. try to stay home and not go out, but you can be sure that there is always someone in the family that will have an emergency. Momma, always has to be the one to handle it..........the financial side anyway. So, I manage to get out in the stuff, whether I want to or not. I certainly hope the weather isn't too bad this year. I wouldn't want to get out on icy roads and streets, those people don't know how to drive and I don't like being on the same road with them.

No comments: