Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Patrick Opens Up About His Fight..........

Patrick Swayze Swayze, 56, has already has defied survival rates and reports predicting he should have "been dead a long time." Actually, many don't even make it six months, from the experiences' I've had. I've seen may live on a few months after being diagnosed. "I want to last until they find a cure, which means I'd better get a fire under it," says Swayze. Patrick says he is waging his battle against cancer "moment to moment." Now in stage-four, pancreatic cancer has severely altered his life, and may progress more quickly than previous reports suggested. He remains determined to keep busy through his struggle and has worked 12-hour days for five months last year filming his new A&E police drama, "The Beast." He admits, "You can bet that I'm going through hell and I've only seen the beginning of it." Our hearts and prayers go out to him during this time and we wish him all the best.

No comments: