Sunday, July 31, 2011

Glad I saw Phantom of the Opera

Guest post written by Mary Carlson
Now I've been to NYC a few times before, mainly back when my husband would go there on business. But that was decades ago and I think that it's changed a whole lot since then. I used to actually go to at least Broadway show when we were there each time. Obviously though, none of those are running anymore. I have heard amazing things about Phantom of the Opera though and knew that I had to go and see it on this trip.
This was a family trip, so I tried to look up some things that all of us would want to go and see together. While I was researching that I saw the site http://hearingaids.miracle-ear.com/hearing-locations/wisconsin/k/kenosha/. I read through it and after that I decided to get some hearing aids, so I got fitted with them before our trip.
I'm so glad that I was wearing them when we saw the Phantom of the Opera. The music was so amazing and dramatic. I can't wait to go back again and see it again!

No comments: