Thursday, September 2, 2010

Feed Your Cat Good......

I've had several cats in my lifetime, and they all were very finicky when it came to eating.  One of my cats was a beautiful white long hair, with an orange and green eye.  She was beautiful and had a very sweet nature.  There were certain foods that she wasn't able to hold down, no matter how she tried.  Some cat foods just didn't sit well on her tummy.  I found that she could eat certain brands, and ever so often when I could afford a better brand I would by it for her as a treat. 
About a year or so ago, I was given a kitten that was a gray stripped tabby.  This cat was crazy and would drive you up the walls with his antics.  He also had a certain food that he couldn't eat.  I had to by a different brand of cat food  to give him.  His stomach seemed to tolerate it much better and I felt like he thrived well, considering he grew very large.  I often wondered what male cat species his mother mated with, to make him so big? 
Somehow, my cat finally came up missing, when mating season came around.  I never found him after that and wonder if someone else decided he was a good cat to keep, since he had already been house broken?  I haven't replaced him, because I now live in an apartment and don't wish to pay the huge deposit for a pet.

No comments: