Saturday, September 15, 2012

That Video

I must say the one thing that irks anyone is when they see something on video or film that doesn't sit right with their ideas or beliefs.  I don't think riots or uprisings are the answer to finding something offensive.  The other world cultures are somewhat different to ours and I can see where they would use this as a means to start riots and eventually possible war.
I watched what the internet has offered as the video in question.  Yes, it is offensive to me and I would consider it vulgar as well.  When you consider all the "R" rated movies and films which our world has spawned, then this small clip of a video is mediocre in comparison.  I can't see killing, burning and doing such violence as being recompense for this video.  Once again, I will admit that I am an American, and only one pebble of sand on the beach.  Holding a whole nation accountable for one person's actions isn't feasible.  Yet, this is exactly what we are seeing.  I am so glad that I wasn't born or raised in that culture.  How do they have any peace?

No comments: