Thursday, September 6, 2012

Go Cowboy's

Yes, is all I can say, when it comes to showing my appreciation for last night's game.  Dallas went to New York and gave the Giants a game that was needed.  Many were betting against the Cowboy's considering the scenario and I believe they though the Giant's would whoop some ass.  Well, the Cowboy's had a thirst and went in with vigor and zest.  The 24 to 17 final score was something to behold by all us Cowboy's fans.  I sat through the whole games with my fingers crossed silently praying they wouldn't give it up in the 4th quarter, as many times before.  It was a good game, but they still need to improve their defensive and offensive lines.  Romo had to work hard last night and I'm sure Manning do as well.  A good start to what we hope is a good season.  Go Cowboy's.

No comments: