Monday, March 26, 2012

Fear of the Unknown

Thanks for the post, Vernon Lowe
My husband and I had been successfully operating our small business from our hometown for 15 years. I personally was content with the way things were. I consistently knew how to handle our IP issues and I kept things running smoothly. It was a complete surprise when my husband suggested to me we open another office in a centrally located retail space a friend of ours owned. Apparently the two of them had decided over a few beers that our business success should stretch out and reach the urban culture. Not only did he propose this idea to me but he even went to the effort of creating a business plan predicting where my concerns would lie in the whole operations of running two offices. I had to give him credit, and I had to take him seriously. I researched companies like www.t1internet.net and was eased by the knowledge I found through customer service. It looks as though I may be changing my mind which I never thought I would. My husband handled me like a client and lucky for him, his business charms worked.

No comments: