Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Coming Back.........

The drug called  "Whip It's" is coming back into the picture.  It seems that since this can be obtained so easily, there are many people buying the canisters to get a fast high or use at a local party.  Many young people think it's great to use this product in fun at parties.  There have been deaths attributed to this usage and it's not without saying that any drug can cause death when used improperly.  Parents can't always know what drugs are becoming accessible or popular and when they try to coach their children many unknown drugs can be unnamed.  It's a constant vigil to alert your teens and young people about the horror stories.  I've watched 3 of my children destroy their lives because of over use.  I don't want to see any other parents go through the things I've been through.  I've been lucky that none of mine have died, but still their lives are ruined.

No comments: