Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Blogging

I started 'blogging" back about 4 years ago, when a friend hooked me up with all the information and many "how to's".  I didn't realize the vast areas I was about to go into.  Yet, being the adventurer that I am, and wanting a side job, I took the chance on trying to do at least something rewarding.  Little did I know that today, I would still be blogging and doing paid jobs, making cash. 
I found that some website's have certain guidelines and rules to their work schedules.  Many wouldn't even consider handling some of my blogs.  Others' made me wait the usual amount of time to become vested, so to speak.  When I finally got a blog accepted by one of the website's, it was a scary situation.  I didn't know what was expected or how to go about any of the job requirements. 
After 4 years I find that there are still things out there, I need to learn.  I haven't gotten rich, but at least I can see some of my efforts being rewarded.

No comments: