Thursday, January 19, 2012

Finding the perfect roommates

Guest written by our friend Sergio Chaney
I finally found some great roommates. I have been looking for roommates for a couple months. I didn’t think it would be this difficult, but it was. I have a lot of friends and I am a very social person, but picking roommates has been very hard. I wanted roommates that were fun, but responsible and we all had to get along. After finally finding the perfect two, we then found the perfect apartment. They were in charge of the decorating and I was in charge of getting all the utilities set up. I thought it would be an easy task, but I was wrong. I didn’t realize how many different utilities there are. The first one was easy. I just went to directstartv.com and signed up. However, to get the water hooked up, I had to go down to the county office, which was a pain. Then to get the power hooked up, I had to send a copy of my driver’s license and sign up for auto draft. I never knew such simple things could be made into such difficult things.

No comments: