Monday, January 31, 2011

Winter Scene

New York's City Hall is shown after a snow storm, ... 
This is a beautiful picture, but many are having to make daily efforts to keep their lives rolling along, even with the winter blast.  It looks as though the Midwest, is about to get a good dose of winter with the new predictions, that have been put into place.  It's 12:30pm here in the DFW area and I can already feel the chill that is preceding the coming weather.  By tomorrow, we should be having the winter blast in full array, and many will not be ready to endure.  I need to get some more wood for the fireplace, before the day ends, because I know how cold this apartment got 2 weeks ago, when we had a wintry blast.  The central heat didn't work as well as I needed it to, and I felt cold the whole time.

No comments: