Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Laptop

My computer repairman, who I depend on for help, says that I need a backup computer for when problems occur with this one.  He suggests that I get a laptop  which is easier to store and can be accessed quickly, should this computer crashes.  I think that he is what I have him for, to fix my computer when it does crash.  But he considers that I wouldn't have down time, while waiting for him to repair this one.  I suppose he's right, and so I have been looking at the different price's online.

1 comment:

Gayle Herbert Robinson said...

It's good to have a backup laptop or two. But you're ahead of the game with a computer repair man on call. I recommend HP and Acer laptops. Stay away from Dells. I'm speaking from personal bad experiences. There are a lot of sales because of the back-to-school market.