Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Flea Markets

I'm one of those people who, likes to go to flea markets or auctions.  It's so much fun browsing the different items they have on display.  These people rent booths or spots around the grounds of the flea markets, and set up their display showcases  with all their wares, available.  I find that a good display, tends to bring more customers, and follow up sales.  If they vendor just puts a bunch of things down on the ground, I may or may not look at them.  It all depends if I see something that I'm really looking for.  Depending upon the size, shape and condition of the item, I will decide if it's worth the price they are asking and try to bargain with them. 
Sometimes I see things that I can use around the house and if a good price is attached, then I will buy it. 
I also noticed that fruit and vegetable vendors, manage to set up a good display of their items.  This is especially nice to see, since many people love to get fresh veggies and fruit, in bulk and the price's are affordable as well.

1 comment:

Term Papers said...

I have been searching for this post since many days. Now I have implemented the same for my site...

Term papers