Thursday, January 21, 2010

Edwards Admits.......

John Edwards has finally come forward to admit that he is the father of a child born to a videographer he hired before his second White House bid. "It was wrong for me to ever deny she was my daughter," he said Thursday.  "I have been providing financial support for Quinn and have reached an agreement with her mother to continue providing support in the future," the statement said. "To all those I have disappointed and hurt, these words will never be enough, but I am truly sorry."
Former presidential candidate John Edwards answers a student's ...
Former presidential candidate John Edwards answers a student's question after delivering a speech entitled 'Beautiful America' to students at Brown University in Providence, R.I. Tuesday, March 10, 2009. It is one of Edwards' first public appearances since his admission of infidelity last summer.
I always say, where there's smoke .....there's fire.....!

No comments: