Wednesday, December 17, 2008

3.... 8's Jackpot........

At this local bar we go to, there are several slot machines............well...........I hit the 8's last week on a jackpot and won $285.00.........I invested about $120.00 to make it.........but it was fun and I rarely, get a chance to do this anymore........either I don't have any money to do it with or other people have the machines tied up. Right after I hit the jackpot, I hit 6 diamonds, which flips the machine over into another screen that gives doggies...........depending on how many doggies you get is how much you make..........if I remember correctly..........I got 4 doggies on the 1st screen and 3 on the next screen........ The jackpot was 5000 points, I had about 300 points at the time it hit.........then I got 2oo doggies and 150 doggies..........and a few free spins, hitting a row or two of bars...........

No comments: