Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Always Great to See.........



She did it, and here’s a big CONGRATS  to Tami!  J  Thanks for letting us see the difference your efforts have made……
This is me! And YES, SF can change the shape of your face!!
http://nitawatson44.SBC90.com/ or http://nitawatson44.SBC90DayChallenge.com/?SOURCE=  MLBI have lost weight, and inches, along with clothing sizes, but this facial difference is what almost brings tears to my eyes... I couldn't stand looking at myself in the mirror. I felt hopeless, and helpless until I tried skinny fiber. I am beyond thankful that I took a chance after about 3 months of watching a bunch of inspiring testimonies.
Skinny fiber combined with HiBurn8 is my favorite combo!!!
I am more than pleased with the inches and weight loss, but more so with how great I feel!! Better sleep, no more aching feet, more energy, NO more acid reflux or IBS. And I lost cravings for foods and junk that just made me feel yucky after. I can feel my hip bones lol. No more saddle bags and ? where did my leg cellulite go? I Love it!
Tami Pearson Campbell

No comments: