Wednesday, December 26, 2012

It Snowed


Christmas Day 2012 for most Texans looked like this.  It gave most what they often hope for, but I don't go for.  Today, it's still out there because of the low temps, and some of it is melting, which means slick streets again tomorrow.  I'm here at home and glad to be, because of the driving conditions.  Didn't have a Christmas with family, but that's okay, cause at least I'm safe and warm. 
We lost power 3 times, but it didn't stay off long, which was a plus.  I have tropical fish and they need oxygen to live.  I also don't want to loose the food I have in the freezer. 
Today, me and the cat are just trying to stay warm.  She doesn't understand why she can't go outside?  So, I put her out there for a couple of minutes, so she could find out for herself.  Right now she is up under the heat of the heater, trying to stay warm.

No comments: