Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Coffee?

They say there's a link to vision loss in drinking coffee.  Here is a medical research that has come many years too late for us "baby boomers".  I've been drinking coffee most of my life, starting with childhood.  This was the "wake me up" my grandmother used to get me going in the mornings.  I always had a cup of hot coffee when getting up and getting ready for school.  It helped get me motivated and pulled the cobwebs out of my brain.
As an adult it's been my companion most every morning to do the same thing.  Waking up is not my specialty, since I am not a big morning person.  I sit around for several hours in a daze, until finally something peaks my interest enough to get me going.  Coffee, is the only thing that has helped in all these years.  Now, they say it's linked to my eyes becoming blurred from cataracts or other problems.  I can't win, because since you can't get out of this world alive, what are they trying to do?  Take all the fun and enjoyment out of life?  Boo to you scientists.

No comments: