Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Healthcare?

This is a recent comment from a person on healthcare options........
I hate this new healthcare policy, thanks to the president I will end up getting worse.  Now they want a $389.00 per month share of cost, I only make a little over a $1000.00 per month & household bill are over $800.00 (that's not counting personal stuff) I wish someone would tell me how I am going to do this. They have me on 9 pills per day, 4 different breathing meds., & Oxygen 24/7.
I really don't want to die before I have to, without the meds & oxygen that's going to happen. I wish the President would stick his health care up his ass or have to go on it himself.
Sorry Just had to get this off my chest. Going to write the the hospital & ask them if there is anyway around this so here is praying there is.

No comments: