Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Moving's Hard

Posted by Arden Wallace
Moving’s been really tough on the kids, much harder than I ever expected. I don’t know what I was thinking taking this job halfway across the country but to be honest, I needed the paycheck and since my husband got laid off we didn’t have much of an option. The kids are 13 and 14 and they of course were right in the middle school  and getting their social lives on track so I know it was a shock for me to pick everyone up and move to another part of the country. I got the house all set up like our old one with adt Pennsylvania and a game room for them and everything but it’s just not the same. It is nice actually because we’re closer to family than we were down in Florida but I know the kids miss the beach and most of all their friends. Sometimes sacrifices have to be made though and I guess the important thing is that we’re all sticking together as a family.

No comments: