Sunday, February 28, 2010

Relief Help......

There has become an overwhelming interest in organizations that help with disaster's around the world.  I too have become involved in the "Red Cross", but on a smaller scale.  I volunteer 1 or 2 days a week around my local Chapter in the area where I live.  It's not much but the work needs to be done, in order to have things ready for such occasions in our areas as well as our nation.  I'm slowly getting the training I need to be better equipped with the knowledge to assist in disaster readiness, when it occurs.  I feel there needs to be more people concerned and involved so that when the time arrives we will be better prepared.
To help with the disaster in Chile and other places click on the link below:

Make a donation to help victims of humanitarian crises and disasters like the earthquake in Chile:

http://american.redcross.org/helpnow

No comments: