Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thanksgiving.......

Turkey Pictures, Images and Photos Hey.........all..........it's this...........are you ready for the turkey? I'm going to cook, so I have bought up the fixings and now I'm gearing up for all the cooking. Pecan pies, will get made the day/night before and I will probably cook the ham the same time.........now, that will be a big deal, since I only have on oven and it's only large enough for a few things at a time......... Guess I'll have to do it in shifts.......... It's going to be hectic, either way.........I sure hope the weather holds, so it won't be too cold outside. I don't like cold weather, it makes everyone sick and my spouse is experiencing this as we speak. I sure hope everyone comes with a big appetite, cause my fridge is full of things and it will be hard to find any space to store leftovers............I'll try to send as much home with people as I can.........that will help to keep the fridge from being so full...... Hey, all you nice people who visit my site.............please have a great and safe holiday and come back the following week, to read more on this blog............

No comments: