Friday, October 3, 2008

A Diet?

I got into the mood to start a diet, since I'm single again and over weight. No body wants some one fat, and I guess that leaves me out for awhile. So, I've been trying to get my body oriented into the fact that a diet is taking place. I'm giving myself heck and it's giving me heck right back. I stupidly took some old old diet pills I had lying around for a few years and boy did my system take off. It went into unknown areas that I've not been into, since childhood, when mom gave me that awful SSS tonic. I mean it has given me fits, for 2 days now and my stomach is still growling at me. I'm starting to feel a bit weak even though I've eaten the way the diet tells me to. I guess my body is more used to the over eating and is unhappy with me. I don't have a scales, but it feels like I've lost 5 pounds, with all the running to the bathroom, that I've done. I don't know how long I can hold out, but at least for now.......I'm trying.

No comments: